||Interventions GraphSample RtI Form
All forms available in Spanish.
- Provides a student–centric web-based solution to manage and enhance the Response to Intervention process from PK through grade 12.
- Automatically provides the structure and work flow to simplify and streamline the entire Response to Intervention personalized learning process
- Drives day-to-day decision making, monitors academic and behavioral progress, and shows which interventions are most effective for individual students in the different tiers
- Student data can be "searched" in numerous ways to improve student outcomes
Contact us for a free live demo!
- Designed expressly for the 3 Tier RtI model
- Graphing tool provides visual representation of the data with point and click ease
- District customizable Interventions and Probes choice lists
- Forms print for each of the 3 Tiers with one mouse click
- Pure web-based solution
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) Compliant
- Forms can be created to meet the
specific requirements of individual states
"ezRtI from InfoHandler provides all the software tools to capture the data necessary to accurately monitor each student's progress as they enter and move through the different RTI Tiers. We are also using ezRtI to capture data for students in both our TAT and PEP processes. The software is that user friendly and powerful."